Today, we’ll tell you something about how to read the tarot spreads for the readings. In fact, lots of people use Tarot to find the answer for their future. With the advice from the cards, your challenging road seems to be easy to walk.
Tarot provides the seekers different choice, so use your intuition to determine which one is the best for you. The most important and interesting is that Tarot Reading is a good way to gain the insight about you, your family, your friends, and your love. The spread í another essential factor that can affect the whole reading process. Keep reading now!
The Meaning of the Card Positions
So, how to read the tarot spreads for the newbies? In general, there are 3 core factors that can inform the Tarot readings’ interpretation:
- The meaning of the card
- The meaning of the position in the spread
- The question of the seeker
When doing a Tarot spread, you need to lay out the cards in a specific order. Depend on which spread you’re performing, the card will have different meaning based on where it’s placed. Also, the position indicates 3 main durations in one’s life – past, present, and future, and it tells you a lot: the lesson that you need to take, the wish you desire it to come true, or something that blocks your way.
Once spreading the Tarot cards, you might have 2 possible interpretations for one card. And, the cards surrounding can help you choose the most suitable meaning fitting the situation. Don’t forget to take notes about both interpretations and considerate each. The one that you feel the connection and energy might be the right one – in this situation, the intuition is talking to you.
How To Read The Tarot Spreads – Three main types of spread
- The Three-Card Spread: In here, you need to draw 3 main cards on the table. From left to right, each of them will represent your past, present, and future. This spread is the common spread for the daily reading as people can check things surround you, and also, it’s easy to perform.
- The Seven-Card Spread: If you don’t know, 7 is the spiritual number, and by doing this spread, you will have more spiritual insight (or more inspiration) into the whole situation. The cards are divided in 2-3-2 way. The 1st pair will deal with your past, the middle three will tell about the present, and the 2nd pair will mention the outcome.
- The Celtic Cross Spread: For people who want to dig into the situation deeper, this spread is the perfect choice. It will shine the light on many aspects of your life as whenever you have any specific question, each card will show you the essential meaning.